Volunteers play a crucial role in the success of the Festival. You can help by contributing to your community and volunteering a few hours of your time. You’ll receive free entrance to the festival and a free meal. Community service credit is available if needed (please bring your form).
Sign up today — there are many volunteer opportunities to fill. We’d love you to join our team!
Steps to being a Volunteer
- Submit volunteer interest via online at VolunteerMatch
- Submit a completed Waiver of Liability form
- Volunteer Orientation (see info below)
Sacramento International Banana Festival
August 10-11, William Land Park
*You will receive the waiver of liability form to sign, check-in, parking, and other valuable information via email.
- Can I still volunteer if I miss the Orientation?
- Yes, you can still volunteer. Email email@example.com for information.
- How can I obtain the volunteer orientation documents?
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. You must be a volunteer.
- How do I submit the waiver of liability?
- Please email it to email@example.com or bring it the first day of volunteering at check-in.
- Do I have to submit the waiver of liability and emergency contact now?
- You can bring the waiver of liability and give emergency contact the day you check-in (minors will need their parent/guardian signature).
- Is it too late to volunteer?
- No, we welcome all volunteers. If no shifts are available when you check-in, we’ll try to find somewhere for you to volunteer, or you’ll have to wait for an open shift.
Please return waiver of liability or send questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org