Volunteers play a crucial role in the success of the Festival. You can help by contributing to your community and volunteering a few hours of your time. You’ll receive free entrance to the festival and a free meal. Community service credit is available if needed (please bring your form).
Sign up today — there are many volunteer opportunities to fill. We’d love you to join our team!
Steps to being a Volunteer
- Submit volunteer interest via online at VolunteerMatch
- Submit a completed Waiver of Liability form
- Attend Volunteer Orientation (see info below)
Sacramento International Banana Festival
August 10-11, William Land Park
*You will receive the waiver of liability form to sign, check-in, parking, and other valuable information.
William Land Park
Village Green area
Freeport and Sutterville Rd, Sacramento, CA 95822
- Can I still volunteer if I miss the Orientation?
- Yes, you can still volunteer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- How can I obtain the volunteer orientation documents?
- Please email email@example.com with your request. You must be a volunteer.
- How do I submit the waiver of liability?
- Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, bring it to orientation, or bring it the first day of volunteering at check-in.
- Do I have to submit the waiver of liability and emergency contact now?
- You can bring the waiver of liability and give emergency contact the day you check-in (minors will need their parent/guardian signature).
- Is it too late to volunteer?
- No, we welcome all volunteers. If no shifts are available when you check-in, we’ll try to find somewhere for you to volunteer, or you’ll have to wait for an open shift.
Please return completed applications and waiver of liability or send questions by email to email@example.com